1 hour | 10 min prep
SERVES 2 - 4
- 2 cups Balm - Lemon leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon molasses (preferably dark)
- 1/4-1/2 cup good quality olive oil
- Put all the ingredients (except the olive oil) in the blender.
- With the machine turned on, slowly pour the olive oil into the blender until desired consistency.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as necessary.
- Best when made at least 1 hour before serving, as flavors need time meld.
A delicious marinade for grilled chicken or shrimp, that can also be used as a salad dressing.